Name of Speaker: Abū Khadījah ʿAbdul-Wāḥid
Date: 10th May, 2021
Length: [25:34] Minutes
Points Covered in the Lecture:
- Ask Allāh (سبحانه و تعالى) for ṣabr and not to become angry
- Advise those who are in authority
- What are the 3 things that allāh is pleased with?
- We can disseminate authentic knowledge in religion and in science:
- There are numerous ways of earning goodness even during the lockdown:
- Work in your communities to resolve these differences
- The importance of having ṣabr:
- Allāh loves two traits in a person: forbearance and deliberation:
- Scientists differ in worldly affairs:
- Verify everything that you accept as news:
- Where is this humility in us as callers to allāh and students of knowledge?
- We are the best nation on yaum al qiyāmah
- Care for your family members, friends, neighbours and community members
- Be joyous and look for the good in things and do not look for evil omens
- Healthy people are not a threat to us, neither the muslim or the non-muslim
- The scholars used to defer things to those with knowledge of the worldly affairs
- Have good suspicions and thoughts about your lord (سبحانه و تعالى)
You must be logged in to post a comment.